You will find this 650 sq. ft. Dietrich Room immediately to the left of the main entrance on Mt. Curve Avenue. The multi-purpose room has a small kitchen and is directly accessible to the Upper Assembly Hall through translucent sliding doors.
Uses of the Dietrich Room
Among other things, the room is suitable for:
- Receptions with up to 60 people (with limited seating)
- Luncheons for up to 45 people (with seating at tables)
- Presentations or meetings with up to 50 people
- Small weddings or commitment ceremonies with up to 50 guests
- Memorial services with up to 50 attending
- Recitals using our smaller Steinway grand piano
You may arrange for a speaker’s podium and portable sound system. And gender-neutral restrooms and a coat room are available on this floor.