Room rental rates do not include fees for the services of officiants, musicians and sound technicians. They must be negotiated separately.
Rates for Officiants/Clergy
- Our Ministers may be available to perform services. Please contact them directly (612-377-6608):
Rev. David Breeden, x116
Rev. Jim Foti, x107
Rev. Kelli Clement, x104
- The Senior Minister’s services for members in good standing are free of charge. However, we accept donations for the Minister’s Discretionary Fund used to assist those in need.
- The office maintains a list of other qualified officiants affiliated with the Society.
- These officiants are compensated by members and non-members alike.
- Please make arrangements directly with them.
- Outside officiants are welcome to preside over services in the building with the approval of the Senior Minister.
Rates for Musicians
- Please contact Music Director Barbara Brooks by email or at 612-377-6608 x106 to make arrangements.
- If she is not available to play, she can refer you to other qualified musicians who are familiar with our facility and instruments.
- Payments to officiants or musicians are to be made directly to them before or on the day of the event.
- You may arrange for tuning of the pianos or organ at your expense; contact the Music Director.
Rates for Sound Technicians
- If you plan to use the sound system in the Upper Assembly Hall, you must engage a qualified sound technician from a list maintained by the office.
- The minimum fee of $125 for two hours applies to members and non-members alike, with $50 for each additional hour.
- The fee for an hour-long rehearsal is $50.
- These fees are payable one month in advance of the event.