Like facilities everywhere, ours have been largely closed due to COVID-19. We are accepting limited bookings so please contact Facilities Director Tim Roehl about your event needs.
Our newly-renovated mid-century modern building is available for rental for a wide variety of events. Located in a quiet residential neighborhood on Lowry Hill, we offer stunning views of the nearby Walker Art Center and downtown Minneapolis. The lovely Thomas Lowry Park is across the street from our front entrance. We have spaces that are suitable for:
- Weddings or memorial services with up to 500 attendees
- Receptions and social events
- Bar Mitzvahs or Bat Mitzvahs
- Private meetings
- Presentations or conferences
- Caucuses or committee meetings
- Classes and workshops
- Fundraising events
- Team building events
- Musical performances or recitals
- Poetry or similar staged readings
Rates are competitive. A variety of services and equipment can be arranged including:
- Event staffing/Onsite management
- Audio-visual equipment and technicians
- Food services and catering
- Ministerial and Humanist Celebrant services
- Use of our pianos and pipe organ
Ours is a welcoming organization with new gender-neutral restrooms on the main floors. A new elevator serves all levels of the building.
For further information, please contact our Facilities Director, Tim Roehl by email or by phone (612-377-6608 x105.) You are welcome to visit during office hours (Monday through Thursday, 10:00-4:00) or Sunday mornings (9:00-1:00).